The first installation of the relevant equipment in a residential pilot sites in Greece took place successfully on Tuesday 04 June 2019.
Equipment installed comprise:
- One 3-phase smart meter, which was installed in the electric panel of the apartment for the real-time monitoring of the total electricity consumption as well as for the monitoring of the consumption of main electric circuits,
- Two smart plugs, for the monitoring of main lighting loads.
- One multi-sensor, for the monitoring of temperature, humidity and motion,
- One IR sensor for the remote control of the AC unit, and
- One gateway, for the collection of the real-time data
The commissioning of the aforementioned equipment was also successful and since then the equipment operates normally and can be monitored using the Openhab platform (web platform, also accessible via a mobile application), developed by HYPERTECH.
The installation of the necessary equipment in the remaining residential premises in the Greek pilot site continues and is expected to be completed by the end of June.